Saturday, September 17, 2011

Latest Haps ...

Well, we made it past the one month mark since Matt's passing (on 9/11 of all things) and are hanging in there.  Good days and a few bad days as y'all can imagine... but we're adjusting and pressing forward.  LittleBuddy has had a pretty tough time but oh my goodness, the poor little guy has been through the wringer.  He seems to be past the first "hump" of turmoil and is snapping out of the pouty bad moods (and rages) quicker.  I told our social worker it feels like we're starting to lean forward (rather than taking steps back).

Thank GOD!

LB is spending the weekend with their older, 1/2 brother ("Freckles") and his family.  The only bio fam the kiddos have that is healthy and safe ... and I completely adore them.  It's a win win.  So, SweetPea and I have spent this Saturday morning snuggling, streaming Sesame Street and singing along... 


And having a wonderful time, might I add...

In other news... 
 I fixed the Big TV last night
(it mysteriously went out the night Matt passed) 
and we're rockin' Ernie and friends in style
(and surround..)


LittleBuddy will be PSYCHED ... Did I earn a new MomBadge?

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yes, you did earn a Mom Badge! Love you!

Tiff said...

Yup, fixing the TV is definitely a Mom badge!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.