Friday, October 1, 2010

JuneBug ~ Good News!


Got an update from JuneBug's family and I'm thrilled to report she is doing great! They've conquered potty training, she is loving preschool and blossoming with each passing day. Weekly appointments to a foot therapist are going well and she has not been in a cast for sometime now!

WOOHOO!

The family continues to struggle with decisions they are having to make. Bottom line: They can't make everyone happy and keep her safe at the same time (and it's all about her, so "they" will have to deal). There is a chance they will be back in town in the next few months and we're hoping to get together.

Can't Wait!

Please continue to keep them in your good thoughts and prayers for strength and peace.

2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Oh, I'm relieved to hear she's doing well.

I hope hope hope hope hope you get to visit with her!

Sheri said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well for June Bug. Wouldn't it be great if you got to see her?

I've been away from commenting for a while and traveling, but hopefully I'll be back on a more regular basis.

:)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.