Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hasta La Vista 2011...

... And Good Riddance!

I usually do a fun year in review post and talk about all the crazy highs and lows.  Not this time.. I'm just not going there.  2011 was one of the hardest years of my life and I'm happy to leave it behind.

Sayonara, Adios, Buh bye.

On a positive note, I did make some amazing new friends, found my laughter and I'm getting my groove back.  I feel like me again.. just a new and improved version.  More appreciative and mindful of my blessings, for sure.

Big News:  Yesterday I filled out the paperwork to change LittleBuddy and SweetPea's names for their revised birth certificates.  I had to leave my desk and go into the bathroom because I burst out crying...

Tears of joy ROCK!

So here's to 2012.. To finalizing the adoption, making new memories and getting our joy on. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Don't let the screen door hitcha, eh?

I feel good things coming to you in 2012. Obviously!!

Debbie Schwartz said...

Looking forward to a celebrating many wonderful moments with you in 2012!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.