Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mrs. Miracle ~ Christmas Movie Review

Continuing my search of more holiday traditions, I happened upon Hallmark's own, "Debbie Macomber's Mrs Miracle".



From the website:
James Van Der Beek ("Dawson's Creek") and Doris Roberts ("Everybody Loves Raymond") star in this heartwarming charmer about family, faith and forgiveness. Overwhelmed widower Seth Webster (Van Der Beek) is searching for a housekeeper to help him with his rambunctious six year old twin sons. Mrs. Merkle (Roberts) - whom the boys call "Mrs. Miracle" ~ mysteriously appears and quickly becomes an irreplaceable nanny, chef, friend.. and matchmaker. From the #1 New York Times best selling author Debbie Macomber comes this whimsical holiday story filled with good tidings and great joy.

Little Buddy and I snuggled in and watched it together. I was doubtful a movie that lacked Phineas and Ferb or the cast from Shake It Up would hold his attention but it did. He kept whispering, "I think Mrs Miracle is magic" only to decide at the end, "I think she's an angel".

*Grin*

This wonderful holiday movie is about love, loss and moving beyond it. Faith, hope and forgiveness.. things we can all relate to. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am thrilled to add it this lovely find to our Christmas Collection. Little Buddy's take? He asked if we could watch it again today.

That's two thumbs up, y'all!

Final Verdict: Looking for a great family movie for the holidays? You won't be disappointed! Purchase Here.

BONUS ALERT!! Hallmark Channel is airing a new Mrs Miracle this year! Debbie Macomber's Call Me Mrs. Miracle:
Sat, Dec 25 12:00 PM
Tue, Dec 28 8:00 PM
Wed, Dec 29 8:00 AM



**I did not receive compensation or product for this review. These opinions are solely my own (and Little Buddy's)**

1 comment:

Jan said...

I need to see this movie. I am an avid fan of Debbie Macomber. I have read all her books.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.