Monday, September 21, 2009

Perfect Moment Monday

My entire life is sprinkled with very fond memories of my Auntie J. With a twinkle in her eyes everything we did together had a sense of adventure. She is quick to laugh and never fails to have a story to tell..

My Perfect Moment was a mirror image of the wonderment of my childhood. I sat back and watched as Auntie transformed a stroll around the neighborhood into an exciting nature walk.



We curently have an ever expanding centerpiece on the table proudly created by Mannie.




I Capture
Perfect Moments.

5 comments:

Carmen O. said...

LOVE that, Melissa! Thats how my hubby is with our kids! So special!

Sheri said...

What a great influence and support Auntie J is. You and your family are very blessed!

Lavender Luz said...

What's so funny is that Sheri (above me) used to bring home rocks, too!

I love that Auntie J is passing on her love of nature to you and to Mannie.

Lilith Silvermane said...

That is so much fun when someone can show you how much the simple things in life are important!

Thanks for sharing!

GsMomAswifey said...

What a blessing they are to each other!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.