Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks


I Am Thankful For

*My wonderful husband
*Amazing Nantie
*My incredible family and friends
*Our beautiful home
*My bosses (that have yet to send me packing)
*The therapy this lil ole blog provides
*Relatively good health all year long

Most of all, I am so very thankful we got to be a little part of Jack & Jill and Mannie & Sunshine's journey. I pray they still feel the love we poured over them and their souls never forget their time with us.

I wish you all safe travels, a wonderful day filled with family and friends and comfy stretchy pants to lounge in later this afternoon!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MY FRIENDS!!!

(P.S. Goooo Broncos! - no snickering, please..)

2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

No snickering here.

Just joining you in happy Thanksgiving wishes! You have an impressive list of blessings.

And you are one of mine.

Sheri said...

Go Broncos! That was an awesome game!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.