Thursday, February 4, 2010

Missed Lori on Adoption Angles Last Night?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

The good news is you can watch it now!



FYI.. We did have some techie difficulties when she first came on. Do not despair.. just crank your volume up or give it just a couple of minutes and it's good as gold. When you're done watching make sure to head over to her blog, let her know what a fantastic job you think she did (how amazing her earrings are and that she should seriously pursue a career on Broadway).

Thank you, dear friend, for joining us and sharing your story. You never cease to inspire me!

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I had such fun last night! We MUST figure out a way to do a duet :-)

Wishing 4 One said...

I am watching it now, at 32:13 great job so far and the technical stuff makes it fun anyway, great job!

Chelley said...

I could hear you fine but as soon as it goes over to Lori I cannot bearly hear her?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.