Monday, February 22, 2010

A Shout Out & Thank You!!

Looking for a blog or web site designer?? Look no further!! I highly recommend my dear friend Lindsey at Sour Apple Studio:
Sour Apple Studio

She's the guru (yes, I said guru get over it) behind my blog design and many other beautiful sites. Not only is she talented.. she's sweet, dependable and patient (thank goodness.. working with the likes of moi!).

ALSO...

A big, "THANK YOU!!" to Sara Showalter.. the illustrator extraordinaire behind all the caricatures you see in my header. Most were created exclusively for Full Circle.

Yes, she's that dang awesome.

So, if you're for illustrations with a personal touch, go check out
~~~> Sara's Web Site!! <~~~

Once again... Thanks, Ladies!!!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love your site and will agree that you have GREAT people on your team!

Auntie Moo said...

LOVE the Princess JuneBug addition to the header! Great job, ladies!!

Denver Jen said...

I think your blog looks fantastic. It's what I'd like my blog to be like when it grows up. I just wanted to pop over and tell you that I gave you a Beautiful Blogger award.

Kristin said...

It's a gorgeous design.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.