Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Day Of School...


None of the kiddos placed with us thus far have been old enough to go to school. The twins left weeks before starting Kindergarten and all the others have just attended day care. Today is a big day in our little household...

Little Buddy starts school today!

DH had yesterday off and went by the school's office to drop off the forms I had already filled out (picked up more for me to complete--homework? Really?!) and met some staff members. I told him I would be willing to bet money we're older than the principal.

I was right!

*Shaking Head*

Little B has been nervous and chatting up that he's going to be shy. We had this same conversation before starting day care and he did great his first day there. But this is the Big Leagues and I'm even nervous for him. I just want him to make some nice friends quickly and settle in. He has been through so much ... I'm just super proud at how courageous he has been thus far. Nervous? Yes. But he always faces his challenges head on.

And is the bravest of them all...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What an exciting day. I hope y'all have a wonderful day.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.