Thursday, January 13, 2011

MomTV's Adoption Angles ~ What's Up?



As many of you know, my show hasn't aired for the last few weeks. I've officially placed it on a temporary hiatus until our little village settles down. Between social workers running our lives, focusing on the kiddos and dealing with an array of issues, I've had to put some projects on the back burner.

Sadly, this is one of them.

MTVAA is my baby and I'm hoping to get back on asap. I want to thank the awesome Team at MomTV (Maria, Bob, ElizaBeth, Shellie and Clarissa) for their understanding and constant support (on so many levels). Also, a big shout out to my guests for being so understanding and, of course, my awesome viewers.

I appreciate you all so very much and hope to be back soon!

2 comments:

cloudmaster said...

Can't wait til you are back. I go there every Wednesday I can.

Briana and Bella said...

I want to start watching it, I just need to get the timing right :)
Wherefore art thou means "why are you" not "where are you". Sorry, Shakespeare nerd, but it's always misused :D

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.