Friday, July 23, 2010

Grab Your Cell Phone & Read This Post...

At our Red Cross Infant/Child CPR recertification earlier this week we discussed a variety of tips and topics during breaks. Here's one.. and it's simple.. that's why I love it.. Go to your phone contacts and pick out a family member or friend you would want contacted in case of an emergency. Go into that contact and add "ICE" in front of their name. First responders on accident scenes are now checking victim's cell phones and looking for "In Case of Emergency" contact info. My luck, DH (my ICE) would be in the car.. SO I have Ice1, Ice2 and Ice3.

Murphy and his dang Laws...

1 comment:

Angleicka said...

This is a great idea! My last few phones have had this built in as the first listing in my contacts list. There is the option to add 3 contacts from my list AND some personal info. I hope no one ever needs to use it, but it's there in case.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.