Friday, February 18, 2011

Guy Time...

DH was out of town on business for the better part of this week. A worker had picked up LB and SP from daycare and brought them home last night. As I greeted them at the door, Buddy had only one question,

"IS DADDY HOME YET???!"

and screeched past Yours Truly with little more than a glance when the answer was, "Yes!" ..

Girls were banned from the family room as the building (of what looked like Lego Speed Boats) commenced.


If I'm not mistakin', I do believe I heard grunting à la Tim Allen and Tool Time.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Even the doggies seem deep in conversation...lol.

Kristin said...

Love that picture...and the grunting does seem to be endemic when they are doing man stuff. BTW, the grunting really does keep the sales people in Sears away. Don't ask me how I know.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.