Sunday, November 9, 2008

Perfect Moment Monday


My Perfect Moment will last for at least a month. It happens every time I open the pantry door.. O.R.G.A.N.I.Z.A.T.I.O.N!! It had gotten so bad I would cringe anytime someone would open it. Mind you, I've got a crazy work schedule and it's hard to keep up with everything (I'm not complaining.. I'm so thankful for my great job.. this is me justifying!).

Sunday was cleaning day.

In the process I also had to look my addiction to grocery shopping square in the eye. The very fact I have 8 (EIGHT) cans of baked beans is a huge red flag. What the?!? If anyone is having a late season bbq and is in a panic over a couple cans, give me a jingle. For the record, I am also a Rice a Roni and Pasta Roni fanatic (10 for $10? I'm all over it!).

SO, my Perfect Moment came on Sunday when the ooky task was done AND now every time I open the pantry door. Sadly it's true.. I get all jazzed over little things like that..


I Capture
Perfect Moments.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

What time is dinner, Martha Stewart?

Cara said...

10 for 10! YEAH!!!

I just came from the grocery store. I spent $150 and got NINE bags of stuff - FULL! Seriously, I found every sale on healthy food you could find. I was "drawn" to ever closeout, or priced-to-sell section there. I'm freezing 10 pounds of motz cheese I paid $5 for!

Ah - perfect food moments. The best!

Unknown said...

Hot!!

Come do mine :)


Really it looks great and I would be thrilled as well...not that I'll ever make the time to do it.

Bren said...

WHA? WHA? WHA? Is that YOUR pantry? HOLY smokes, girlfriend. It looks like new! Now, if you want to add MORE savings to the 10 for $10, USE COUPONS! I use coupons every time I go to the grocery store, and one time I saved $48 on a total receipt of $94. CHA-CHING savings, baby! Get that Sunday paper and GO WILD!!!

Snow Mommy said...

I am so with you on the 10 for 10! I have a weekness for rice a roni too, and I have 12 boxes of cake mixes stashed away...you never know when you need one, and you have to have a variety!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.