Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WWEEEEEEE... A CONTEST!


OOPS, I mean Wiiiiii!!!!

Get THIS.. our girl Amber over at one of my fav web sites Mile High Mamas is GIVING AWAY a Wii AND Wii Fit!!!
I KID YOU NOT!!!!

IT'S SO EASY.. All you have to do is GO HERE NOW and leave a comment on WHY you want (or in my case NEED) one. Give the contest a shout out on your blog and you can enter up to 5 times!

Go Forth and Wii My People!!

Photobucket
(PS.. if one of you wins you have to promise to invite me over to play, ok?)

4 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Go forth and Wii....ROFL!

I am doing just that, I would love to win a Wii. Especially considering I won a game for the Wii and have nothing to play it on.

Unknown said...

Okay I'll enter but since I already have both products if I win can I just have them send it to you? Seriously...I have a second set sitting here in my office unopened that I will either sell or return, I don't really want a 3rd.

CoolBabyKid said...

I just purchased both this week. :) Thanks for stopping by Ask Baby Kid!!

Melissa said...

You sure can send the one you win this way! LOL!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.