Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mile High Mamas & All About Kids Expo '09

I want to throw a big huge, "THANK YOU!!!" out to my wonderful friends at



I was just contacted by Amber that I won a family four pack to the All About Kids Expo in Denver!


How cool is that?!!!?? Can I just say Jack and Jill are going to come UNGLUED when they hear the news!

Undoubtedly the rest of the family is going to want to come along as well. That's just how we roll. So, if any of you head over to the Expo (because YOU SHOULD!) and see two adorable twins with an entourage of adults, that's us. Please feel free come on over and say, "HI!"

Thanks again, Amber!! I will be sure to take loads of pics and blog all about it!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a blast!

Alison said...

congratulations!!

Karla said...

Yay! Have a great time with the twins! HOW FUN!!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.