Monday, January 18, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday

I think some perfect moments can be found in the simple things. I really enjoy cooking and just recently started making big batches of breakfast burritos on Sundays for DH to take to work throughout the week. For me, it's like blogging or gardening in the summertime..

ie: cheap therapy.

My Perfect Moment was cooking in the kitchen.. happy as a clam, totally enjoying myself...


... with a little help from my friend...



I Capture
Perfect Moments.

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Looks like YOUR perfect moment made OTHER people have perfect moments!

I love it when I get lost in something. I just wish it were cooking!

Kristin said...

My kids love breakfast burritos too.

Sheri said...

I LOVE breakfast burritos. I bet your hubby is SO thankful that you take the time to do this.

It's a win-win. You get to enjoy cooking and he gets to enjoy the burritos.

Perfect!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.