Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Big Night On MomTV's Adoption Angles!!

I'm thrilled to announce we have a dear friend to many of us joining me on the show tonight. She is a well known blogger, lives with a chronic illness and is still an amazing woman of faith, a Mommy via adoption and birth and an inspiration to me (and so many others). You must've guessed who she is by now, right? Why, it's none other than Melissa Smallwood!


If you haven't met The Divine Miss M yet, check out Multi-Tasking Mama and Organized Life By Design, follow her on Twitter: @multitaskingme AND JOIN US TONIGHT AT 9PM EST!!

Oh, did I mention MomTV is all revamped and schmancy-like??

Click Here ~~>
Adoption Angles on MomTV

and check out my new page. Take a few mins and surf around.. It's AWESOME!!

Get meals done, the family all settled in for the evening and join us TONIGHT at 9PM EST, ya hear???

1 comment:

cloudmaster said...

I have been so busy, I havent been able to watch live. Love your new page though. Tomorrow I go home!!! Neither I, nor DW, nor (S) can wait. It also means I should have time to watch on Wednesdays again!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.