Monday, March 9, 2009

Dr Seuss & NyQuil

Bad combo. My head is still spinning.

Whatever this crud is it's kicking my bootie. If I had $1 for every time I've blown my nose, DH and I could retire comfortably. The left side of my head weighs 20 pounds and I feel like I'm under water. It feels like it's moving down into my chest and that is a concern. My hope is I'll be magically better by tomorrow and be able to handle a day of work (I called off today).

DH was gone snowmobiling over the weekend so Nantie basically had 3 kids to care for. I just gotta say, everyone should have a Nantie! Jack and Jill were on their best behavior. They knew I was feeling really crummy and did their best to be good. Although we have had a few rough patches they really are awesome little kiddos.

Hi Ho Hi Ho Ho, Off To LaLaLand I Go..

Photobucket

2 comments:

Miss Tori said...

You should try Mucinex-D. Two tablets twice a day. It helped kick my cold's butt.

Hoep you get to feeling better!

Unknown said...

My life has been crazy of late but sounds like yours has been worse! So, so sorry you have been so sick. Hugs! Get well super quick!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.