Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh For Crying Out Loud..

This whole bronchial thing I've got going on has gotten downright annoying. I've missed 4 (FOUR!) days of work and that is a new personal record. I thought I was going to make it in today but after being up for just about 20 minutes I knew better. It was my worst day yet. Dagnabbit! I really do hope to go in tomorrow. A short week for sure but at least it would be something.

Jack and Jill have done really well and try to remember I'm down for the count. I must say the house is eerily quiet when Nantie is running them to various appointments or when they're at preschool. What show lulled me to sleep this afternoon? The screaming on Jon & Kate + 8, of course. Ah HA!

Back to the couch..

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rubi said...

I hope you get to feeling better real soon!!! *HUGS*

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.