Tuesday, May 26, 2009

T-Minus 3 Weeks..

.. and I'll be kissin' my 30's goodbye.

Fare thee well..
Arrivederci..
Adios..
Auf Wiedersehen..

***bottom lip quivering, blinky blinky blue eyes tearing***

It's not going to be pretty, people!

I'm compiling a list of gift hints for DH I thought I would share:

I could sure use this:

Would be totally okay with this:

Don't know which red carpet event I would wear these to but would be happy to work it out later:


WHUPS.. reality check..

Would be HAPPY for this:

Would totally go for this:

Oooooohhh and THIS:

Might grumble but would eventually come to appreciate this:

Honestly, I'm a low maintenance kinda gal and would be pleased as punch just to get some of this:


I've entered a warning (er, date reminder) in his Blackberry. We'll see..

Photobucket

5 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

Happy Birthday in advance! 40 is the new 29 (+11) !

Melissa Taylor
www.imaginationsoup.net

Playground for Parents said...

Visiting from Entrecard. Cute post. And Happy Birthday. Welcome to the 40+ club.

Bren said...

I SWEAR to GAWD....if you get ANY kind of house cleaning machine, I will KICK your DH's ASS!!!!!

heh heh heh heh heh....

Who luvs ya babe!

Chloe m said...

Happy Birthday, the small 40, I like to call it now.
I like the present wishlist, very clever!

Auntie Moo said...

So, while we were waiting to tee off on Saturday, I casually asked your DH how many days were left till your birthday . . . and he KNEW! Some casual threats, I mean hints, were dropped by his BIG SISTER . . .

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.