Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scenes From Our Kitchen

A few nights ago Jill was hanging out with me while I was cooking dinner...

Jill: Big girls wear bras but little girls don't right?

Me: Yep.

Jill: When I grow up I'll wear one, too, right?

Me: Yep.

Jill: Prolly when I'm 7, right?

(Visions of DH sitting on the porch, packing heat and plucking off possible suitors are dancing in my head).

Me: Um, no. Older.

Jill: 9??!

As if on cue (without missing a beat) Jack races through the kitchen yelling over his shoulder, "I wanna wear a bra, too!!!!!!!"

Ah sweet (comic) relief!! End of discussion..


Photobucket

4 comments:

Eva Carper said...

so cute!

MtnGirl said...

That was hilarious!

Auntie Moo said...

He's got this little-boy fascination with boobs - and that's exactly why I'm scared to take him into the ladies' locker room with us this weekend! Who knows what he'll see, even though we'll stay in our suits. Brother and Kiwi, you're in charge of the little man's after-pool shower!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA...oh that is so perfect. Gotta love that little dude :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.