Thursday, April 29, 2010

Adoption Angles ~ REPLAY!!

Oh my goodness, what a great show! Kelsey has such a beautiful story and her book is straight from the heart. We were chatting up a storm, hootin' and a-hollerin' last night. Didja miss it? Well, grab your fav bevvie, sit back and enjoy!! When she first came on we had some volume issues, so crank up the speakers. It does, eventually, self correct so HANG IN!



Kels, thank you SOOO much for coming on, sharing your journey and giving away the autographed book (I love mine)! As I said in my email, I consider myself blessed to call you my friend!

1 comment:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Thanks for another great show. Kelsey was fascinating, and I'm in awe about her artistic talents!

I especially liked her points about adoptees and their birth certificates.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.