Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear Lord...

Please watch over little JuneBug tonight. Please fill her dreams with giggles and fun (with no uncomfortable casts in sight). Chocolate and ponies would be a bonus. Please let her sleep through the night without restlessness or pain and keep the bad memories away. Please protect her and bless her all her days.

Lord, please watch over us grown ups. Please give us patience in the midst of utter chaos, compassion because there are things we'll never understand and remind us to enjoy the sweet sweet moments before they fly away forever. Forgive us for not always getting it right the first time.. we're human and so imperfect.

And thank you for today.

Amen.

3 comments:

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Such a sweet prayer... I say 'Amen'!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful prayer.

Sheri said...

I love your prayer.

Praying used to seem like something I did only in church. Now I pray a lot. It seems to calm me and help me connect to my source.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Amen...

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.