Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Two years ago today, I married the man I love so dearly. It was the most beautiful day, surrounded by our closest family and friends. The perfect mixture of tears and laughter.

To think we have been together for almost 7 years makes me marvel at how time passes by so quickly. Now were are on the verge of bringing little ones into our home.. what an exciting adventure!

Honey, I couldn't imagine my little life without you and I love you dearly.

Happy Anniversary!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great picture!!

Reed said...

Happy Anniversary!!
I was trying to type this comment when I got pelted in the head by a crayon...just asking:
Are you sure you want kids?

Sara said...

I am a lurker, but I LOVE reading your story...you are such a talented writer! Anyway, today is my two year anniversary, too!!

Congrats :)

Melissa said...

Thank you everyone! My darling husband was showered and ready to take me out to dinner as I arrived home from work. He had purchased a very thoughtful gift (one he proudly announced he hadn't waited until the last minute to buy) and wrapped it. I'm a dang lucky girl!

:o)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.