Monday, July 21, 2008

It Rang It Rang!

The phone works and she called! The good news is our next worker IS "J" from training and I'm totally psyched about that. She's a straight shooter and tells it like it is. She wants to come by some evening next week and firm up the questions they still have.

I've got to remind them to call me on my cell or at work. Rather than me coming home, getting her message, returning the call the following day and her return it back to the house.. that outta speed things up a bit. Phone tag drives me mad.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Reed said...

YIPEEEEE!!!! Things are moving right along!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello!
This is Ashley from TCBOTB. You’re on our top referral list, thank you so much for having such a popular blog that refers users to our site! We are contacting you because we want you to know that we have new image hosting with the site, which has MUCH faster loading time, so if you’d like a faster loading background, you can go to our site, and swap out your code for a new one! 
Thanks again for everything!
Ashley - TCBOTB

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.