Sunday, August 31, 2008

If Not You Then Who?

This weekend has been all about keeping busy.. from golf to house work and everything in between. Down time finds my little pea brain spinning and the "What If's" just won't let up. There's too many to list (but they include wonderful ditties like, "What if .. I totally suck at this motherhood thing"). Ya, nothing like a huge helping of self doubt before the big meeting.

Fantastic.

Our prayer is for guidance and for us to know if it is or isn't meant to be. To listen to our inner voice and to each other. I will try with all my might not to be completely crushed if this anticipation was all for not. Thank you for all your kind words and PLEASE keep sending up those prayers.

With the decision looming I must say, I am comforted in the fact that it's in His hands.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alison said...

trust in yourself, believe in yourself, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rubi said...

I'm new to your blog. But I just wanted to leave you a comment to let you know that everything is going to be ok. You probably won't be the perfect mom- but none of us are.(I know I'm not) We all make mistakes- just learn from them, and move past it. Things will fall into place. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.