Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Day, Another Visit


No word from J, so I'm thinking our meeting at the house tonight is still a go. I'm getting off work a weee bit early to do a quickie tidy up before she arrives. I had a nightmare she did a white glove inspection and promptly revoked our club cards.

I'm hoping after our visit they will have a firm grasp of what we think we can and can not handle and some progress can be made. I'm getting antsy (ya, I know that's hard to tell). We have 2 rooms that I would LOVE to start decorating but not knowing ages, it's impossible (somewhere between 3 and under). I'm jumping to no conclusions. We've heard time and again from people that have gone through the process and preach, "Expect the unexpected"... One lovely gal we met went into it wanting a little girl that looked like her and her husband. They fell in love with 2 older boys (brothers) of a different race and couldn't imagine life without them.

SO, another glorious day on pins and needles. I don't know why I'm so worried .. it's probably being controlled by the powers that be that have me on edge. This gets fun when? ;o)


Photobucket

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.