Thursday, September 4, 2008

Puttin' On My Big Girl Panties


I love my best friend, Bren. Everyone should have one just like her. She has a heart of gold, is a social butterfly extraordinaire and has no problem telling it like it is.

Years ago the Good Lord brought her back into my life just in the nick of time (imagine that.. yes, His timing is always perfect). From the turmoil that was once my life to present day, she has always been there for me. I can't even fathom how I could have done it without her. She still manages to be my support system all the while living 1080 miles away. My girl, she rocks.

So yesterday as I was sending her my tearful emails she, in all her great wisdom, knocked me back to my senses as she gently bottom lined it: "Toughen up.. there could be much more loss down the road".

Holy cow.. there's a reality check for ya.

SO, I've regrouped and stopped pouting. This placement wasn't meant to be, time to get over it and move forward. Period.

Bren, as that profound magnet you gave me says,
"You'll Always Be My Best Friend (You Know Too Much)"..

... and, once again, THANK YOU and never forget I love you dearly!!


Photobucket

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.