Monday, October 27, 2008

A Bloggy Award! Yay!


Lana from The Kids Did WHAT?! bestowed the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 award upon my little ole blog. I've seen it out there.. I've oogled and ahhhed all over it... and now it's mine mine all mine! Ahem.. sorry, that's the only-child in me coming out...

The rules are I must:
1. Place the logo on your blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. You can nominate up to 5 blogs.
4. You can then add their links to your blog.
5. Leave a message in the comment section to each nominee on their blog.

I pass along this beautiful, shiny award on to:
*Miss Christy at Butterflies In The Car Line
*Tricia at Pure Chaos
*Miss Tori at The Winding Road to Parenthood
*Tiff at Still Seeking Sanity

Thank you again, Lana!!!


Photobucket

DON'T FORGET: You can post a daily guess and win one of two $25 gift cards from TARGET!!!! GO HERE NOW

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Wow! What a neat award! Congratulations to you for winning, and thank you, thank you! I am so excited, my very first award! Thanks again!

Tricia said...

Awww thanks so much!! Ill post it tom!

Miss Tori said...

Thank you for thinking of me! I'll get to it tonight once I'm home.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.